CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The King & Us

It is two-page sketch week at Sketch Support. And my layout just went up yesterday and I'm already blogging about it! Yay! ;)

November Two-Page Sketch

I had so much fun with this sketch. I have a feeling this will be one that I will use again and again. That is if I find the time. One thing I love about this sketch is how you can use so many different patterns on it. Trying to figure out which patterns I should use and which ones should be next to each other took me forever! I'm so slow. (To see the layout in more detail just click on the photo.)

The King & Us

"The King & Us"
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper, Cardstock Stickers, Pearls, Circle Embellishments: My Mind's Eye; Alphabet stickers: American Crafts; Chalk Ink: ColorBox

These pictures were taken in 2009 when Kari and I went to see New In Town for the second time. We loved it so much and wanted to share it with our moms and so we went a second time. This statue of Elvis can be found in front of the Battle Ground movie theater. I'm always looking for photo opportunities and who wouldn't want to pose with the King of Rock & Roll. :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Very fun paper!

Thomas said...

Really nice layout. Very fun title and very cute girls in the picture. Sounds like your day was a blast!