CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ad-On Sketch @ Sketch Support


I am loving this month's ad-on sketch over @ Sketch Support! It seems fitting since my birthday is at the end of this month. :) I decided to think outside the box and make a party hat! I found a template here by jones design company. They also give a nice tutorial. Here is my take:


"Party Hat"
Supply List - Patterned Paper: DCWV; Ink: ColorBox Chalk Ink; Distressing Tool: Making Memories; Pop Dots: EK Success; Party Hat Template: jones design company; Other: Staples, Glue Gun

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I want to see a picture of you wearing it on your birthday! So I'll be looking for that later!
It's very cute. :-)

Thomas said...

This is an awesome hat. I remember coming home real late and seeing it on the coffee table. It's so cute! I really love the stuff coming out of the top.

Brittany said...

So cute! I love the bright colors. I also like the circle thingy that you added after you text me a picutre!