CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Style

As many of you know I was the guest designer for the month of September for My Mind's Eye. I had so much fun and really enjoyed working with all of their scrapbook goodies! I will always be a BIG fan of MME. They even sent me a bouquet of flowers to thank me for my time and talent. How nice was that?!

My last blog post that was supposed to go up on their blog at the end of September was supposed to be titled Melissa's Style. I share a couple of projects and talk about what I think my scrapbooking style consists of. Well my blog post didn't go up as scheduled because of some crazy mishaps and so this past Friday it was featured. :)

For both of my projects I used My Mind's Eye Halloween paper line Mischievous. Love it! I think the witch is so cute! Couldn't help but use her a couple of times.

IMG_9128_edited

This is a wooden sign that I put together. When I saw the vinyl saying I knew it would go so well with the witch. This was pretty easy to put together and I even made the broom. I definitely need some more Halloween decorations.

IMG_9143_edited

I've noticed these wooden coffins over the years and when I was at Ben Franklin Crafts looking for ideas I knew this was the year to buy one. Inside I am keeping a mini scrapbook that lists our Halloween traditions. I am sorry to say that we don't have too many. We always carve a pumpkin and the last couple of years we have bought the jack-o-lantern Papa Murphy's pizza. That is it!

What are some of your favorite October / Halloween traditions that you keep?
To see more pictures and to see what my style is all about visit the My Mind's Eye blog. :)

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I love carving pumpkins with my wife and eating a pumpkin shaped pepperoni pizza. I also love looking at my wife's beautiful creations around Halloween. :)

Brittany said...

I am so in love with that witch! I love her! I think I'm going to leave out my Halloween card with her on it all year long. I love her that much!