CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Week in the Life: Wednesday

I am thinking that I need to buy some more Allegra. I have been feeling groggy ever since I stopped taking it.

I am thankful that I got a chance to chat with Whitney today. :) I feel very blessed to have her as a friend.

I am eating Taco Bell for dinner. It has been quite awhile since I've had a yummy Supreme Gordita.

I am learning that change is hard but doable. I am going to miss the Jones family when they move.

I am writing a note to Lisa Walker. I am going to lend her my wedding dress for a stake young women's activity.

I am creating a card for Sketch Support that is due Friday.

I am going to look up the recipe for Oobleck. Gonna make it with the kids tomorrow.

I am reading all the fun comments that people are leaving on my blog. The fact that I have a giveaway going on sure does help.

I am hoping that I get enough sleep tonight. I'm going to need to have lots of energy tomorrow.

I am hearing Mindy Gledhill's beautiful voice singing from my iPod. Love her cd Anchor.

I am buying a beanie baby turkey. I think he will make a cute decoration for November.

I am texting Mom, Chelsea, Brittany, Leslie & Christina. I love texting!

I am watching Leslie use her new vacuum. I am jealous!

On my facebook page you will find a link to my blog post Week in the Life: Monday.

One of my favorite places to be is in a pool. Love the feel of the water and feeling like I hardly weigh a thing.


Some mornings it is hard to get up and out of bed.


Tom trying to get some research done on the kitchen table. I'm surprised his notebook even fit on the table. :)


Netflix movie in the mail! Not sure how many more of these red envelopes we will be receiving with the increase in price.


Tom & I made a quick trip to Goodwill. Love finding books there. Most of the kids books are only a dollar. Can't beat that!


We always check the stuffed animal section at Goodwill for Dr. Seuss stuffed animals. Didn't find any today but we did find these lips. We thought we would leave them there for someone else to purchase.


Buying a new planner is a big deal to me. I use it to write down everything I do each day. Helps me to keep up on Project 365 / Project Life. I get the student planner since our year is still dictated by the school year. It most likely will always be that way.


This is my friend Hannah Jones. She is doing a twirl jump into the pool. Love her tutu swimsuit! Tom & I enjoyed swimming with her and her friends.


This is Hannah's brother Colby. He doesn't like to wear swim diapers so he didn't swim with us, but he is still cute!


A sneak peek of my card for Sketch Support. I got this much done on it. Hopefully it comes together soon. It is due on Friday.


Tom getting some reading in before going to bed. He is reading Hoot. This is the first time he has read a book before me that I'm planning on reading.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You always have the most amazing pictures of everyday things. Mine are so boring!

Sandy said...

I don't know how you could pass those pink lips up. Your loss someone else's gain. Hee hee. I always like to see Melissa's new creations. This one looks promising.

Thomas said...

Hoot was a good book. You should all read it.